Friday, May 25, 2007

Here we go




I decided to go against my better judgement and start a blog. Mainly for my kids. Everyday I email stories out to my family of the funny things Soren and Reese are up to. My dad always tells me that I need to be writing them down and so I am going to do it this way. This can be an addition to the scrapbooks that I slave over.

There is too much to go back and retell, so I will start with a clean slate. It is May 25, 2007 and we are less than a week away from Soren's last day of 2nd grade. I am SO excited for summer. Soren is signed up for swim team and we are all signed up for numerous races over the coming months. Soren has done 3 triathlons in the last month and I have done 1. We are loving the sport and train daily.

We shall see how well I keep this up. Hopefully it will turn into a journal of great stories for my kids to enjoy in the years to come.

No comments: