Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Horrible Hair Day

When you are in kindergarten you get to do cool stuff. If you are learning about the letter "H" then it helps to have horrible hair day and hat day and fun stuff like that.




Did anyone get blown away in last night's storm? I was talking to my mother-in-law who was sitting in a blizzard in Denver yesterday. I knew there was a reason I did not live there. Pete and I enjoyed a 2 hour bike/1 hour run brick workout and it was 90 degrees. That is the way I like it. Now I gotta go clean up the yard.

1 comment:

Sam and Ann Gonzalez said...

The only problem with the horrible hair day is that her hair is actually very, very cute! And, I bet even cuter when you take all the pigtails out and she has curly hair. Looks like a lot of fun! We are headed to Ft. Worth in mid-October. Would love to see you if it works out!