Monday, October 3, 2011

Other Haps

A few activities here and there...


Homecoming!  

This year we were more involved with homecoming since Soren is in middle school.  The church youth group had a float in the parade and the girls were able to ride along and throw out bracelets and footballs with our church logo.  Who doesn't like to be in a parade?!





Cousin Day at the Water Park!

As you will see next, Pete installed a new floor for me!  Knowing that I would pick apart everything that was being done, I opted to take the kids to the water park for the day and just come home at the end of the day and be surprised.  It was a great day of play; these are the best kids EVER.




My new floor!

Because blogger won't cooperate, you get to see the finished product first.  Here it is.  I love it!




I came home from working in Denton to this.  Wow.  Ok, so now what?!  We have talked about this for 2 years but Pete decided this was the weekend and started ripping up carpet.  We drove to the floor store and it didn't take me 15 minutes to point out and pay for the floor I wanted.  The next day, Pete's friend (who knows what he is doing) came and gave the orders while Pete installed the new floor.  It is wonderful, I love it!


No comments: