Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Florida 8/19/2012

Vacation!  We stayed in the states this year.  Soren and Pete's stomach's don't seem to handle the food in Mexico very well and this was a much easier trip for them.

We have been to Destin many times but this is the first time we have done the condo thing.  I am usually of the opinion that when I am on vacation I do not want to cook; I want to eat out every meal, but I think I have changed my mind after our stay at this resort.  We checked in, went to the grocery store, and then didn't have to leave the property again until it was time to go home.  No leaving the beach to shower and dress to go get food.  It was awesome!  So relaxing.  We loved every minute.  Even the rain!

Soren and Reese crossed these lilly pads more times than I can count.  Blisters all over their hands!






 Soren and Reese slept nearly the entire 12 hour drive!  Tough life!








 How I spent 99% of my time :)







No comments: