Thursday, November 1, 2012

September Pics

Labor Day goodies

We always get together at Pops and Nana's house for a pool party and cookout.  My sweet Soren decided that she wanted to make custom cupcakes for everyone.  She had so much fun!  Thank you, Soren, for making a great day even sweeter.






TTTT

The Texas Time Trials.  Wow.  What an experience!  For a full report, visit my training blog.  Short version:  I was on a two person team for the 12 hour time trials in Glen Rose.  It poured rain and I had a blast!  Will definitely be doing this one again!

My poor shriveled toes!  They were soaking wet all day.
 Base camp was inside my van due to all of the rain.  So glad I had the space to spread out!
 A happy, wet, finisher.  Our team was 1st in our division!  No picture of my teammate because by the time I finished the last lap she was dry and warm and I didn't want to make her miserable just for a picture :)




Cross Country


Soren is off to an unbeatable stop to the cross country season.  Undefeated so far!  Go Soren!

Soren and Tori Tucker




No comments: