Friday, February 1, 2013

Soren's 14th Birthday

Happy 14 to my sweet Soren!  I cannot say it enough - I am so proud of you and blessed beyond anything I could ever imagine to be your mother.  What a joy you are.  Everyone who spends time with you makes the same comment.  It is amazing how many complements I get from other adults about you!  And you have chosen a wonderful group of friends who seem to have the same values and friendly characteristics as you.  It was so much fun to see you play at the trampoline park on your birthday and your friends were a pleasure to have in our home.  I hope you had a great birthday and look forward to many, many more.  I love you!


Tori, Soren, Riley and Tana
 BFFs







 Soren said she would not mind if Reese brought some friends along, too.  She is the sweetest big sister ever!

No comments: