Sunday, March 9, 2014

July 2013

July 4th 2013
Trip to see Grandma Freda in Crosbyton

the roads out here are just a little bit dusty












7-14-2013 X50 Triathlon at Lake Ray Roberts
Pops shows us his almond butter and grapes toast :) bright and early before we head out to the race.

 My best Tri-buddy Nancy Hensley



 3rd in my age group



El Scorcho 50k!  This is a 25k or 50k run on the Trinity Trail in Fort Worth.  It starts at midnight and is a 3 mile loop.  For the 50k I was in for 10 loops.  




At home recovering on Sunday morning.  Ahhhhh.  An IV makes you feel like a new person after something like that.
 Just after the race
 a few days later

 In all, I lost 3 toe nails from this race.  A small price to pay.



7-27-2013 Tour de Goatneck in Cleburne, TX
Pops, Nana and I do this tour almost every year.  It is a tough route, but we love it!






No comments: