Thursday, July 23, 2015

2015




The sugar gliders escaped one day and I found this little girl deep in Soren's closet.  So cute! 






This year an ice storm cancelled the Cowtown marathon.  I had trained for this race and was ready to put it behind me, so I went up to the Trinity Trails and ran my own marathon.  It was lonely, but I got er dun.  Later, Cowtown announced that you could still come pick up your finishers medal and shirt if you did a race on your own.  Score!



Soren talked me into getting baby ducks again.  They were absolutely adorable.  They slept inside but loved being out back during the day.  Pre didn't even look twice at them, such a good boy.  A couple of times they wandered out and our neighbors would bring them home.


Pete continues to clear out the absurd amount of landscaping that was in our backyard when we moved in.  Beautiful, simple, green grass.  Love it.  Thank you, Pete.









Greenway kitchen before and after.  No more orange.  Yay!



Munster bike ride







Pete claims he hates Texas,  but come on, it's only April and he is in the pool



Mother's Day at the Anatole Hotel in Dallas


"mom! WHY did you make me have a bath??"

Sometimes you gotta ditch school and soak up some rays!




Soren asked "mom, can I make an ice cream cake?"
haha.  Yes, yes you can.


I got to try cryo-freezing!  It was really amazing how great my legs felt afterward.  Too bad it is $50 for 2 minutes...



Everyday it is fun to see what is in the pool skimmer


Reese's Father's Day card to Pete 



Pete turned 40 this year!  He got some donuts and a dinosaur balloon.  Because what else would you want for your 40th birthday?





 Father's Day


Some of the Lakeview Circle bunch.  We don't get to hang nearly as often anymore.  Love these guys.  Best neighbors ever.


Nana took Pops on a trip for his birthday and I requested a selfie from the plane.  :)




Cousins!


























Top:  Alissa age 7
Bottom:  Soren age 7




Baby Olive's 1st Birthday!





July 2015.  Reese is taller than Aunt Kara!


leaving for church camp





No comments: