Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Good Times at Grandma's House

We spent the last precious days of our holiday break at Grandma Charlotte's house. Grandma's house has the coolest toys ever because they are not really toys, but she lets the girls play with them anyway! When the weather is nice (84 degrees in January is pretty nice if you ask me) the girls spend their time in the back yard where they have a golf cart with an acre to drive on and they each have their own house. Endless hours of fun.

reese's house


soren's house


reese has become quite a good driver; it is pretty cute

soren rings the bell to be picked up by the driver

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I am so glad you left a comment on my blog. I love it when lurkers finally confess. I must confess, too, I have read your blog a few times and now that you have left a comment I WILL check in on you all the time :)

I would be glad to give you any Disney advice. We had a wonderful time!! It was amazing and there are lots of tips I have to share. Email me (sdhale@embarqmail.com) and we can chat over email.

I wouldnt exactly call myself any star triathlete. I have participated in a few and done a 1/2 marathon. If I remember correctly you are AWESOME! I think I even told my hubby about your blog after your ironman. He did a 1/2 ironman in Oct.

I cant believe we never crossed paths at ACU. I transferred there in '95 from A&M and graduated in '98. I stayed at ACU for my master's, too since that is what Will was doing. What was your major? I was elementary/special education. My hubby's was accounting.

Thanks for commenting:) We will have to keep in touch. Happy New Year!!