Thursday, April 23, 2009

More bragging

Another report card for Soren today. That kid amazes me. With her level of activity she has still managed to maintain straight A's, and not just barely; her lowest grade this year has been a 94. Her sweet spirit along with her accomplishments makes her pretty easy to like. I think I will keep her a little longer.

She has a big weekend coming up with the Y champs swim meet. Grandma and Grandpa are here to support her since much of her cheer squad will be up in OKC to see Aunt Danna run her first marathon!

Lucky little Reese gets to stay in the motorhome at the super cool RV park (those places are nice!) with Grandma where she is getting plenty of swim and play time. Yesterday she asked to swim in the outdoor pool - not heated, mind you. It was 95 degrees outside, so we took her over. At Reese's urging, Grandma threw in some coins to dive for (grandma and I were not swimming; not wearing swim suits; absolutely no intentions of getting wet). After a while, Reese was getting quite cold and did not want to retrieve the rest of the coins so Grandma was helping her scoot them to the edge of the pool with a stick when Reese bumped her and she proceeded to swim as well. What can ya do.

I am looking forward to my weekend in OKC with my sisters. I hope the weather cooperates so we can have lots of good stories about the race.

No comments: