Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A cookie for Jesus

A conversation that occurred while Reese and I were doing a little holiday baking this evening:

Reese: I wish I could see Jesus just once in life so I could give Him a cookie.

Me: That would be very nice. When will you see Jesus?

Reese: Not until I die.

(a short pause. a deep thought)

Reese: It will be hard to hold a cookie while I am dying!

and one more:

As Reese was putting red and green sprinkles on the rice krispie treats:

Reese: We need to make two of these with only green sprinkles because Sidda and Kiley can't have anything red.

Me: Oh, really? Are they allergic to red dye?

Reese: Yea, they are not really good at staying alive.

1 comment:

MattandSara said...

That made me laugh out loud. What a funny, thoughtful girl. I love the image of hanging on to a cookie while you die so you can give it to Jesus.