Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hello December

To say that it has been hard to get into the Christmas spirit after 8 days in the Caribbean would be the understatement of the century.

We left before Thanksgiving and when we returned Christmas was in full swing, the weather had turned bitterly cold and I was still on island time wanting to be lazy.

I am getting the important things done, but all of the fun, extra stuff like lights on the house, Christmas baking and decorating is just not going to happen this year. With both girls in school I find myself swamped with "to do" lists for all of their activities. It seems like no matter how hard I try to keep Christmas in perspective I get sucked into the madness. Everyday a new note comes home from school requesting one more item for this or that and it is really getting old. Enough of that.

Here are some of the things we have been up to...

a VERY loose tooth in the morning...

a tooth gone in the afternoon
a note to the beloved tooththe puffy eyes of my sweet Reese and her double ear infections this morning
Soren's choir in the Joshua Christmas parade they are always so nice to let Reese join in on the fun


No comments: