Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010

We enjoyed another blessed holiday with lots of family. The girls and I started our holiday weekend by taking a fun trip to Canton with Grandma. There was no school on Friday so we were able to go out on Thursday and come home Saturday which gave us lots of hours to shop!

After church on Sunday the Parker clan headed south to our house and we had a day of playing, eating (obviously) and running the Burleson 5k (of course!). Runners included Pops, Nana, Zach, Jodi, Avery, Alissa, Pete, Sara, Soren and Reese. Granny, Granddad and Uncle Dan supported on the sidelines. Everyone had a good run and worked up an appetite which we had no problem quenching when we came home and fired up the grills. Nana brought the eggs for the kids' hunt and after all of this the day was gone. Thank you to everyone for making the trip down. It was a great day.





Cosmo is getting bigger and faster! I think Pre still has a leg up on him though...

I love this one of Granddad and Pre.

Pops' A$$. For as long as I can remember my dad has wanted a donkey; it is his favorite word (NOT donkey, the "other" word). When I saw this in Canton, I knew I could not leave without it.



1 comment:

MattandSara said...

Sounds like a great Easter. I love that donkey! That made me laugh.