Monday, August 23, 2010

A New Year

What an amazing summer we have had. We took advantage of every minute and spent time with the people we love doing all of the things we love to do. I am so grateful for the time I had with my sweet girls. And now it is time to go back to school. It is a sad day, but at the same time, it makes summer that much more special. The girls were ready and excited to go this morning.



My 6th grade girl! She is so beautiful to me.




Ready to tackle the 1st grade. An old pro at this school thing now!


We walked to school this morning with some of the neighbors. This is not even all of the kids on our street; we were missing 5 of them! We have 6 kids starting kindergarten today, all on this street. Crazy. We think our street should have its own bus.

Reese with her 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Massengale.

Reese was fine with me walking her to her classroom and taking lots of pictures, but when it was time to leave she would not let me kiss her. That was a first for her. I will not take it personally. I will not cry. I am a big girl. It will be ok.

I need a Dr. Pepper.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Love all your pictures, Sara. I'm catching up on blogs this morning. Abby keeps telling me already that I'm going to cry when I take her to school next year with Nathan. She knows me well! Take care.