Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Main Street Arts Festival

I am not even going to bother with the excuses of why it has taken me so long to update. Just accept my apologies.

I am going to do things in separate posts because blogger will not let me move pictures around once they are uploaded and I didn't want them to be all mixed up.

We had such a great time at the Fort Worth Main Street Arts Festival last year that we made a point to go back this year and we even brought along the same two friends, Riley and Emily! Good times drawing and playing...



Soren and Riley sculpt clay





Reese paints a fish

This year the festival was very green. This is a tree that was used as a decoration at the festival and was made with all recycled, um, trash :) The girls had fun making their trash ornaments.




Reese and Emily with their painted tiles




Riley and Soren painting tiles









These guys were an acrobat act. They were very talented but also added a lot of comedy to their routine. It was great.





I have 7 videos, but at this hotel (I am in Houston for Ironman!) the connection is too slow and will not upload any more than this one. I will add the rest when I get home.








No comments: