Friday, September 19, 2008

Ground Zero

I'm here. OKC. My bike is racked and ready to roll. And just let me say...I have the best family and friends in the world! My phone has been ringing since yesterday non-stop with well wishes from all of you guys. I don't think I can put into words how that makes me feel. Thank you for thinking of me and thank you for letting me know!

I have the girls with me and Pete is on his way with Pops and Nana. We went to packet pickup and the girls signed up to be volunteers tomorrow! It is so cute. They even have the right size t-shirts for them! Soren says she wants to come with me at 5 am to start her "job". I am glad that they are excited to be here.

On the redman website http://www.redmantriathlon.com/ you can track my progress tomorrow. Choose "To track an athlete click here" Then on the right choose "full iron". My race # is 318. If for some reason it is not working, you can just call Pete, Pops or Nana for a quick update.

So anyway. I am going to try and get a little bit of sleep (yea right!). Thanks for all of your thoughts...keep them coming!

2 comments:

MattandSara said...

I'm just so stinkin' excited! I'm keeping up with your times and praying. Can't wait to hear from you.

MattandSara said...

YIPPEE! I just saw that you finished! AND you placed...how incredibly awesome is that?! I'm so proud and so excited for you! I hope there are pictures, but knowing your dad there is!