Sunday, February 15, 2009

not-a-lot

We had a long weekend of swim meet fun. Pete was a swim team kid and his mom told me that the parents had t-shirts that read "swim meets are parent abuse". I think I need one of those shirts. As much as we love to watch Soren and her teammates swim, the meets can be quite a beating. We are there for about 8 hours (total over a 2 day meet) and Soren swims a total of about 8 minutes, so most of the time you are sitting on metal bleachers trying to keep your 4 year old entertained waiting waiting waiting.

That sounded pretty negative. sorry. I am so happy that Soren has found something that she loves and it is a lot of fun to watch her swim!

This was Soren's first BB meet and she has a lot of work to do to climb back to the top like she did in the previous category. She is pretty motivated when she sees swimmers who are faster than she is, so it will be interesting!

Pops got some good pictures that I will post if he will send them to me.

happy valentine's weekend! No school tomorrow, yea!

No comments: