Saturday, February 21, 2009

Celebrating Reese

Today my sweet Reese turned 5 years old. She has enjoyed a week of celebrations with her "friends" party at bouncing bonanza, her school party and today a family party. Lucky girl!







Turning 5 has been quite monumental; she has anticipated this birthday for many different reasons. First of all, she decided some time ago that five was the magic age for getting her ears pierced so today was the big day! Nana decided to have her ears done as well, so we all went together.




the few tears dried quickly when she saw the beautiful results!



Avery and Reese hold Nana's hand while she has her turn!


I busted Pops trying on some of the merchandise


The rock climbing wall was another reason that this day was highly anticipated. You must be 5 years old to climb and Reese finally got her turn! Watching her you would never know that this was her first time to climb. She shot straight to the top, rang the bell and bounced down like a pro.







This morning Reese came to me and handed me this note:



As we were eating breakfast she said, very seriously, "I feel very different today!"


I love it. What a great kid. What a great adventure it is to have children. I thank God for the blessings He has given me!

No comments: