Sunday, March 8, 2009

teaser

I love Texas weather. I love that it has been 80+ degrees for almost 2 weeks. I could do without so much wind, but I will take the wind over the cold anyday. I do wish that this latest string of hot weather would have pushed itself just a little longer to last through mid-morning this coming Saturday for the St. Patrick's Day triathlon. I fear that it is going to be an extremely chilly ride coming out of the pool at 7 am!

We have been soaking up the weather with outside play as much as possible. Here are some pics of Reese with the tulips at the entrance to our neighborhood. I have pictures of her in this same spot from the last three years and it is amazing to see how much she has changed.








1 comment:

Shelley said...

Cant wait to hear about your St. Patrick's day tri! I only spent $197.99 this two week period and the flowers were included :)