Tuesday, September 4, 2007

A Big First



This is a monumental day for me. Actually, I guess it is for Reese, but I am the only one that is emotional. Reese went to her first day of Mother's Day Out today. Sniff sniff. She really wanted to go to school this year. I really wanted her to stay home with me. I have been through this kid thing once before and I know that once they start kindergarten they are gone ALL day everyday and I am not ready for that this time. I am trying to keep Reese from growing up you see. She is supposed to be my baby and yet she is getting big so fast, just like Soren. She was so excited to go to school. She knows two of the kids in her class and will get to make new friends with the others. I am happy for her because I know she will have a great time but I am sad for me because this is one more step of independence.


What to do with my few hours of kidlessness? I am going to go ride my bike...see ya.

1 comment:

Anita said...

Enjoy some time to yourself. You've earned it! Good luck with the marathon training. I know you'll do great.