Thursday, October 18, 2007

8 random things

I was "tagged" by my friend Sara to tell 8 random things about myself...

1. I do not eat vegetables or cheese

2. I did not graduate from high school, but I have a college degree.

3. I do not save things. If I have not used something in the last year I will usually throw it away. My attic only has Christmas decorations in it. But I am extremely sentimental about pictures. I can look at pictures all day. I even like to look at pictures of people I do not know. If I come to your house, I am going to want to look at your photo albums.

4. I love to hear people's birth stories, every detail, and I especially love to watch women in labor. I would love to be a midwife. I thought I was going to get to see my first birth when Kara had Parker, but Mat kicked me out at the last minute. I think women that give birth without medication are amazing. I have absolutely NO tolerance for pain.

5. If my car is messy it bugs me. I vacuum it out about every 3-4 days. When my kids eat in the car I get tense thinking about all of the crumbs they are dropping and vacuum as soon as we get home.

6. I did not name either of my kids. Their first and middle names came totally from Pete. He has really great ideas and I seek his opinion anytime I have to make decisions or come up with an idea, so when I was pregnant I did not worry about names because I knew he would come up with a great one.

7. I cannot stand unfinished projects. If I am not positive that I can finish something (quickly) then I do not even start it. That is why my walls still have flat paint on them.

8. I cannot dance. Not one step. I am probably the most uncoordinated person on the planet. Have you seen the Seinfeld episode where Elaine dances at the company party? Yea, that's me. Only I know that I can't dance, so I don't. But I LOVE to watch people dance and if I could dance, I would do it all the time. When I clean I like to listen to loud music, and if I am sure no one is watching, then I will dance. Don't tell anyone.

There you have it. That is as random as I get. I am pretty boring, but very happy.

1 comment:

MattandSara said...

Love that list. I did not know most of that stuff about you. That kind of shocks me! I laughed out loud at the image of you dancing like Elaine! Too funny!