Sunday, January 6, 2008

December 30th - Happy 9th Birthday, Soren!

Soren and her friends pose for a birthday picture after some bowling

Last Sunday night we celebrated Soren's 9th birthday. She had 6 friends join her for bowling, pizza, cake, and finally a sleepover. It was such a great time. With Soren's new karaoke machine (thanks, Grandma!) the night was very entertaining. I think we were all tucked in around 2 am or so and then up by 7. It was such a good group of girls; Soren has made some wonderful friends.






Soren is the most precious person. She is genuinely sweet, extremely kind, obedient, smart, athletic and so much fun. Our lives are so richly blessed by all she brings to our family. She loves the Lord and longs for everyone around her to know Him as well. I am so privileged to watch her grow and to be a part of her life. Happy Birthday Soren, I love you!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Soren is so beautiful on the inside and out! It is always a joy to watch her and Victoria reach milestones in their lives. Hope you got to sleep in the next day!

MattandSara said...

Happy Birthday Soren! I can't believe she's already NINE! I'm glad to hear her birthday party was a success. And I'm impressed by your bravery to have a slumber party! I REALLY love to sleep so I'm not looking forward to the age that they stay up late!