Monday, January 28, 2008

Game On!


Do you know what I did today? Reese and I were at the mall and I bought the original Super Mario Brothers game! I have not played it in years; I am so excited! Now, I don't have time to play video games, so here is how I plan on working it into my schedule. With the cold weather, Pete and I have brought our bikes inside and we have been watching movies while we ride, so why not play Mario instead?! So I can get my workout in and play at the same time. Sweet! Gonna go try it out...


2 comments:

MattandSara said...

OK, so one of the things that I want to buy for our trip to china is a Nintendo DS JUST so I can buy a Super Mario Brother's game. I LOVED that game as a kid. I tried to play my nephew's at Christmas but just when I would be getting good, he'd demand I give it back. Shucks!

tamandscott said...

We bought (for Bryce;) the thing that plugs into your tv and has like 75 games or something. Anyway, I totally saved the princess with Super Mario the other day. If you can't remember the warp zones, I'm your girl.