Saturday, January 12, 2008

Fort Worth Stock Show Parade



Today the girls and I braved the cold to watch the stock show parade in down town Ft. Worth. It is always fun for a city kid to see livestock. There were lots of good marching bands and historical horse drawn wagons. It was a fun outing for us.




Pete is out at Lake Ray Roberts working out with his team in preparation for the adventure race in Austin later this month. They are mountain biking, trail running and kayaking today. Better him than me. I like my cozy spot here by the computer...

2 comments:

Anita said...

I have always wanted to do that. I will have to pay attention next year to see when it is. What a fun day for you and the girls!

Tami said...

All I have to say is that our parents have big mouths. I was going to tell you on the phone when we were talking about the trash pickup, but I didn't. I'm sorry! GUESS WHAT??? I'm having a baby!! There you go...

I can't wait to get to the point that Callie enjoys things like you do with the girls. Maybe I will just have to send her to your house for "Cousins Camp with Cousin Sara" or something. Sounds like a good idea to me! :-)