Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Lucky 13

Today I am proud to say is my 13th wedding anniversary! Yea Us! I think that is pretty amazing; I had no idea I was old enough to be married so long. I would not change a thing and would not want to have missed a day over these last 13 years. I know many of you think that you have the greatest husband, and he may be pretty good, but I have to say that mine wins, hands down. How lucky am I to be married to Pete. He loves me unconditionally and shows me that everyday. I am blessed beyond measure.

Last year I took the time to tell our story ( http://sorenandreese.blogspot.com/2007/08/12-years.html )

This year has added 12 more months of priceless memories together. We are really loving the fact that we share a hobby in triathlons; that is a relatively new thing for us. In fact, until 2 years ago we did not share a hobby. I could not ask for a happier life and I hope that for many years to come I will be able to write those same words.

No comments: