Monday, August 25, 2008

Fourth Grade!

Back to school. Blah. I did not let Soren know how sad I was that today is the first day of school. I love having her at home with Reese and I. Anyway, it is the way life goes. So here is my sweet girl on her first day of 4th grade.



Last year I posted all of the other first day of school pictures here http://sorenandreese.blogspot.com/2007/08/3rd-grade.html


Soren is NOT a shopper. She hates it, actually. So I did not make her go school clothes shopping yet since it is still hot and she can wear her summer clothes, but we did have to buy shoes. She is officially wearing the same size as me now. Crazy. That must be why she is such a good swimmer; built-in flippers.
Soren is also starting school with poison ivy. She is completely covered. She drove Grandma's golf cart down into a ditch and got into the stuff while they were towing it out. Her body reacted exactly like Pete's does; it FREAKED OUT. She got a shot on Thursday and has been on oral steroids but new patches were still showing up over the weekend. The rash, on top of her normal cuts, scrapes and bruises, makes her look like she was attacked by some crazed animal. What can ya do.

No comments: