Friday, July 30, 2010

Back to Life

We are home, safe and sound. We were so sad to leave, but loved every minute of our trip and will cherish the memories forever. We spent all morning in the ocean before we checked out of our room at noon and headed to town for a little shopping. Everything was "almost free today!" It is so funny to haggle with those guys. I have learned to state a price and walk out of the store; they will always come and drag you back in, even if they are mad at you for paying so much less.

Here are the last of the pictures from my digital camera. I am hoping to go today and have the water cameras developed and I will post those if they turned out. We have two more fun trips before we buckle down for school, so check back for more fun in the sun.


reese feet. I guess I had a feet thing this trip.

the last breakfast


soren feet :)

mom feet

the finished painted treasures

"crabby" we played with him all morning. poor guy.


reese had a name bracelet made by this guy in town. it was "almost free"

soren paid a dollar to let this bird eat out of her mouth. it is the same bird that was there in november. I asked the guy if he had been there for a long time..."Jes, long time."




had to take this picture for pops.


No comments: