Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Soaking it up

I don't think it is possible to stress here. I could not cram more into a day, which would normally cause some stress, but not here! The sun has set on another gloriously long and wonderful day in Cozumel. We spent most of our day in the ocean. Reese has completely overcome her fear of the ocean and swims all over, loving the sites of the marine life, which made her nervous when we were here in November. I have two full rolls to develop from a water-proof camera; I can't wait to see the pictures of the girls diving deep to check out the ocean floor.

Today I took my first scuba lesson! I LOVED it. I was afraid of that. See, now I will want to go on scuba trips. Life is just too short for all of the fun stuff. Soren got in and took a second turn; she loves it too. We may go out on a dive tomorrow...

Right now the girls are in the pool enjoying the dive-in movie. I will need to check them for gills when/if they ever get out of the water.

I have tried to post a video this time. I hope it works. I have a lot of great videos of the girls feeding fish and snorkeling.


Enjoy the pics! More to come, I'm sure...







learning how to make bracelets



I found Reese crashed by the pool at about 4:30. She rested for a few minutes and was ready for round 2!

water volleyball

Soren and her friend picked a coconut from a tree and asked a waiter to cut it open for them; they drank fresh juice straight from the tree!

there are the cutest little crabs crawling all over
Here is the attempted video of Reese feeding the fish. Hope it works!

1 comment:

mat said...

The video worked well! Still wishing we were there with you guys, looks right up our alley.
-Mat