Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just another day in paradise

Not a lot to say. It has been another marvelous day. Soren and I decided to wait on the scuba dive until we can go together. If we had gone today, Soren would have had to dive while I stayed with Reese and then we would switch. We want our first dive to be together, so we will just have to come back and this time we will make Pete come with us!

We have one more day. We leave tomorrow at 5:30, and I have to say, we are not ready to come home. I am not sure how long I would have to stay before I got tired of the beach, but 5 days is not quite long enough. We are in love with this place and are so grateful for the opportunity we have had to come here and be together. It has been an experience that we will never forget.




we tried our hand at tennis today. we will not be quitting our day jobs.


refreshments in the pool. favorites for the kids are the mickey mouse, shirley temple and mai tai

have i mentioned the icecream? we eat icecream ALL DAY LONG. eat some breakfast, have some icecream, swim, have some icecream, make a sand castle, have some icecream...

took a time out for some painting today


lots of sand play today

soren made a great palm tree!
like I said; more icecream


RELAXED

Mom and Reese RELAXED

this face says "leave me alone while I eat my chocolate marshmellow!"

as you can see, there is no shortage of sugar in this place. helps keep us going!

tonight is dinner on the beach with live music. musica en vivo.


1 comment:

Shelley said...

Ok, I need to know where yall went and where you stay. It looks amazing and kid friendly!!! I am ready to plan for my family vacay for next summer :)