Monday, February 4, 2008

Bunny Farm

Reese and I had to drop off some paper work at a cardiologist's office for Pete and found the coolest thing! The office is part of a "professional building" next to the hospital and it is a large square, open in the middle. They have taken that large open space and made it a bunny farm. There are paths and benches and tons of little houses and structures for the bunnies. They were the biggest bunnies I have ever seen. We had so much fun watching them. They would let us get close, but when we tried to pet them they would hop away. Pretty cool.



Oh, and Reese popped one of the big questions today. "Mom, if you go to the hospital and you have a baby in your tummy, how does it get out?" Well, at least we got that one out of the way. I got to explain it both ways, because Aunt Jodi will be having a c-section next month.


2 comments:

MattandSara said...

Hollyn had the same questions starting a year ago. And my original answer of, "They just come out!" didn't cut it with her. Seriously, I really don't want to have that conversation yet. But I found an answer that told the truth without giving away too much.

Anita said...

You are very brave. We've made it over halfway though kinder and I'm still holding on to "They just pop out!" I thought for sure when my sister had her baby we would start to get more questions, but we made it!