Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Where did the week go?

Wow! Has it been a week already? We were busy with Easter parties and picnics at school. Friday after school I took the girls up to Grandma's house and came back home for our quarterly night out with our neighbors. We have so much fun together that we decided that once a quarter we would rent a limo and go out - kid less. We had such a large group this time that the limo company had to bump us to a mini-bus; not quite as romantic as a limo. We had a pot luck and then hit the town. We went to The Stockyards and Sundance Square and actually ended up at a club. It was one of those clubs that has a bunch of different themed rooms and we tried them all. You can imagine how seven suburban moms dancing on a stage would stick out in a club! It was hilarious! But we had so much fun. Our husbands were content to watch rather than get up there with us (too scared!). I am NOT at dancer, but with all my friends there, who could resist. I did not realize how much I needed to just let my hair down and not worry about anything. All of the girls sang Cindy Lauper's Girls Just Wanna Have Fun in the karaoke room and one of our couples sang the Greece song Summer Lovin to each other. We all decided that we will definitely do that again sometime.


ready to hit the town!





So I went back to get the girls on Sunday and we came home Tuesday, picking up all of the cousins on the way. Mom and Kara are remodeling the bathroom and since I am no help in that area, I volunteered to man the kids. They are having fun, but I think we will have to find some kind of outing today, for the sake of my house!


eat and play. that is what we do.

boxing on the wii

1 comment:

mat said...

So glad you are having so much fun. Take care of my kiddos like you always do!
-mat