Sunday, March 2, 2008

She Said

The conversation went like this:

Reese: Mom, you know when you have to get ready and go to a meeting and your little girls always have to go to bed and we always have to do all these things? Well, God wants you to say yes to Him.

Me: He does? (just playing along)

Reese: Yes, He wants us to say yes man (that is what she says instead of yes ma'am) to Him every time.

Me: Do you say yes to God?

Reese: I always say yes man to Him. Everyday.

As of Sunday, Reese is MUCH better! No fever for 36 hours! She is back to playing the wii with her dad, so you know she feels better!

3 comments:

MattandSara said...

I think that girl might have the gift of prophesy. I mean, when she's right, she's right. Love it!!!

Amy Woods said...

I agree with Sara! I think there is some depth to what she is telling you. More than we know probably! Thats awesome!

Adams Family said...

Hey! Hey! Dedra here...I just found your blog through Amy Woods' page. I was so excited to get a chance to catch up and see your amazing girls. I just started a blog (pressure from Mom)..adamstrio.blogspot. We need to catch up more!