Monday, August 27, 2007

3rd Grade!


Today was Soren's first day of 3rd grade. That sounds so much older than 2nd to me. Reese and I walked her over and met her teacher since we were in Destin for meet the teacher night. She has been at this school long enough that she is very comfortable and did not seem nervous. Here is a progression of my not-so-little girl's first school days...


First Day of Kindergarten


First Day of First Grade



First Day of Second Grade



First Day of Third Grade

2 comments:

Anita said...

What a big day! 3rd grade does sound so old. She looks so cool in her back to school outfit.

mcjacobsjournal said...

Your girls are so beautiful! And, I love seeing Soren's first day of school pictures from every year. Wow, she's grown up so much over that time! It shows what I have ahead of me. :) I hope she has an awesome school year!!