Saturday, August 4, 2007

Good Times



I came across these fun pictures when I was looking for pictures to post with my anniversary blog. These are some of my faithful readers in their younger days. I hope it is okay with all of you that I am posting these...





Denise, Amy, Anita, Kara, Kim, and Sara ready for the George Strait concert in Abilene May 1995










Sara and Sara ready for hot dates or something...ACU Nelson dorm Spring semester 1995





Dedra, Rachel, Sara and Sara ready to sing at Fair Park 1994




Tonya ready to jam on the piano...a long time ago


Tami and Sara hangin at Grandma Freda's



Carlos(?), Sara, Chelsea and Kyle at Iron Springs Christian Camp!


Sara, Tammie, Chelsea, Angie, and Jenise at nelson dorm ACU spring 1995

6 comments:

tamandscott said...

Oh my word! Those are hilarious. I LOVE the one of Chels in her ruffly collared dress and glasses. Thanks for the laugh!!

Amy Woods said...

Oh...my...goodness! Those are hilarious!!!

Ann said...

I love your blog! You do a great job. Your pictures are lovely. The best thing is that you look the same. You are amazing. Looking forward to hearing about your half triathlon. We loved our evening with you! Ann

Anita said...

You are digging so far back on those photos. Clay wanted to know what rock band Denise and I were in! We looked cool then, I think?

MattandSara said...

Oh my freaking gosh!
a. what was up with my eyebrows?
b. what were we thinking with those dresses!?
c. that post about you and Pete was awesome.

Nice pics. I've been having these memories about silly things you and I did in high school. Like, the summer that we decided to only sing tenor during devos and the year that we only wore white t-shirts and jean shorts on the first day of school because we were rebelling against all those preppies who wore their new clothes (but weren't we preps too?) Good times.

Tami said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love the one of Tonya at the piano.