Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane

Kara and I put Soren and Wyatt on a plane to Denver today. Crazy. I thought last summer was crazy when Soren went off to camp 3 hours away. This was harder. But they got there just fine and they are in for 6 days of non-stop fun. Aunt Danna has each day specifically planned. I think they start tomorrow with a train ride up the mountain.

At the airport I took Kara's remaining kids with me, met Nana, Jodi and Granny at the mall for some Rain Forrest Cafe fun and came home with all of the remaining cousins (except Alissa; Jodi said maybe next time). So now Ashton, Avery, Reese and Parker are snoozing upstairs with thoughts of water slide fun filling their dreams.

I had my camera with me to get pics of the kids leaving on the plane and the other kids at the Rain Forrest but NO MEMORY CARD! Bummer! I hate that.

So we are in for a few days of cousin fun, could not ask for a better way to spend summer vacation!

1 comment:

MattandSara said...

That's crazy! All I can picture is 6 year old Danna saying "skiwt and dwess". I can't believe she's old enough to watch your kids. We must be REALLY old!