Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to.....US!

Between September 14th and October 3rd there are 8 birthdays in my family so we always get together and have one big party to celebrate them all. Our favorite part is sitting around the table reading all of the crazy cards. We have had more fun with that than anything. This year was no different. We went to Pops and Nana's, ordered in Car*ino's, gambled, ate WAY too much desert and then got to bid on some special gifts with our gambling winnings. Soren was the big winner of the evening and she bid on bag #1 and in it was an Oli*ve Gar*den gift card! Thanks Pops and Nana! Great times and great company. Happy Birthday to Granny, Mat, Zach, Kara, Wyatt, Me, Nana and Ashton!




1 comment:

MattandSara said...

I was going to wish you a happy birthday tomorrow but I'll do it today since you blogged today! Hope your day is great!

Also, I'm doing the Benbrook this weekend...didn't want to get in trouble again! :) A little nervous cuz I haven't swam in 3 weeks to an incredibley cold pool...I don't do cold anything, much less water. We'll see.