Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our usual packed-to-the-rim weekend

EAR INFECTIONS!

Tis the season for Reese to start in with the ear infections. She has doubles this time. Yea!

SIX FLAGS!

To celebrate their birthdays, Wyatt and Ashton chose to go to 6 Flags, so, naturally the girls and I invited ourselves. It was a blast, and let me just say that we have the bravest kids I know! Since the rides are controlled by height and not age, Wyatt and Soren could ride everything...and they did! Even the Titan. I still cannot believe it. I watched Soren's face and it told no lies about the terror she felt, but for the same reason as the rest of us, she loved the rides in spite of her body telling her that what it was experiencing was not natural. Ashton was tall enough for almost all of the rides and she rode the shockwave! She was with Uncle Dan, Wyatt, Soren and I and she said "I might cry a little, but I want to try it." She was sitting in front of Soren and I and as soon as the ride came to a stop I asked her what she thought and she turned around with the biggest smile on her face. Wyatt insisted on riding in the very front car and Soren did not want to, so he was up there all alone! Crazy kids. Reese was tall enough for things like the Mine Train. I found out that she really likes to go fast, but does not care so much for the drops. All in all it was a super day. We all wanted to stay longer and ride more rides but as the sun went down the park turned into a haunted house with lots of scary characters walking around, so we opted for some Chili's and home for a bath.

SWIM MEET!

Soren had to be in the water at 8am Sunday for a swim meet. Cold and early. She is a trooper! This was a great meet for her. She improved on all of her times by a minimum of 4 seconds. 4 seconds in swimming is forever! We are so excited for her. We will know what places she got sometime this week, but it will be interesting because there were over 100 girls her age racing.

I think I slept for 2 hours when we got home. There was drool. Sill tired. Enjoy the pictures.



kara, hannah(ashton's friend), ashton and reese
mat, parker and soren
uncle dan, kara, soren, steven(wyatt's friend) and wyatt
my sweeties
parker, kara and soren
me, soren and reese

uncle dan and soren
see!!! I told you Wyatt was in the very front ALL ALONE! You Go, Wyatt!






No comments: