Friday, July 20, 2007

Down to Two

The bunnies are not thriving. We are down to two. These two are good eaters, so maybe they will make it. It is sad when they die. They seem to die slowly and it is pretty pathetic.


We had a fun visit with our friends Sara, Hollyn, and Noah today. This was the first time our kids have met, so that was fun. I love how kids can meet and be instant friends; if only adults were so accepting of new people.


Tomorrow we celebrate Pop's __th birthday (I would have to do the math to know how old he is, and it is late). Should be a good time with good food and good dessert. I am going to make sure I eat all of my food so I can have as much dessert as I want. That is how it works, right?! Reese helped me make a chocolate cake to take with us and it is all I can do not to eat a piece tonight.

No comments: