Thursday, July 5, 2007

Grandma Freda!






Tonya can't be the only one with pictures of GMF on her blog. The girls and I rode with Pops and Nana to Crosbyton for the 4th. We had a great visit. It is always fun to go, I wish I could go more often. It just seems so far! We tried to get her to come home with us, but she is taking care of a friend's plant right now :)







After work and Austin and Crosbyton I am ready to stay home for a while. We will get to have Kara's kids this weekend while she and Mat go out of town; the girls are so excited! I have a deli ma; the regional swim meet is scheduled for the same day as Pete's Olympic triathlon. I want to go watch the triathlon. Soren has done so many races and will do MANY more. I have yet to watch Pete race. All he has done is the little mini sprint that we both did last summer. He says I need to take Soren to the meet. What to do...

1 comment:

Tami said...

First off, it was funny seeing Soren on the drying/spinning metal thingy in back of GMF's house. In some ways, it seems like not so long ago that we were the ones doing that. In other ways, it feels like it either never happened or was too far back to remember. Twenty years is a long time! Second, I vote you go see Pete at his triathalon.