Monday, June 11, 2007

Pool Fun



With the surge of hot weather we have really been taking advantage of our neighborhood pool. It is such a great place to hang out with all of our friends and cool off.



I am loving the neighborhood pool so much more than our backyard pool. Every time we go, there are friends for Soren to play with; she is at the age where swimming is not so much fun with just mom and dad. I also love the fact that I do not have to do ANY maintenance! Just enjoy. I can do that. No worries about kids in the backyard falling in when they are playing. I could go on and on.


Here are some pics of us playing on Sunday. The girls took turns doing tricks off of the side; it was great fun.

2 comments:

Amy Woods said...

Sara! I was about to respond on Chelsea's blog and noticed that you had replied. I am Amy McRae Woods! I read your blog and you have such a beautiful family! Just wanted to say hi!

mcjacobsjournal said...

Sara! It was so fun to read your comment and then find your blog and get caught up on you and Pete. :) Your family is so beautiful and obviously so much fun!! I can't believe all the things you are doing together---what fun memories to have down in a blog too.

Thank you so much for letting me know you were out there in "blog world"! I look forward to keeping up with the Underwoods now.

Love,
Chelsea