Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Reeseisms

Reese is quickly outgrowing all of her cute ways of saying things, so I thought I would jot a few of them down so I can remember (as Chelsea puts it!). It is hilarious to listen to her talk to Soren. She thinks she is so big. "Hey guys!" is a very common phrase as well as "check it out" which sounds funny coming from a 3 year old. Lately she has been covered with mosquito bites and scratches them until they bleed no matter how much I threaten her. When she bleeds, she says "I am blooding!" Soren and I think that is so cute that we even say it sometimes. She seems to use the "d" sound a lot. Do it again comes out as "do it adin." When she wants to tell you something or ask a question she starts each time by saying "hey mom, you know what? Can you really come help me?" It is always know what and can you really. Sometimes it is "Can you really, can I have a snack?" So funny. She also is very interested in the time. She will ask "what is it time?" all day long. She and Soren play computer games a lot. She will come ask "can we play the puter?" With Soren I was always correcting, but with Reese I can't help but enjoy it. "attend" is pretend, which she does a lot.
I am sure there are many more, but those are the ones that come to mind right now. I am sad that she is growing up so fast, but I am soaking up every minute I can with her. She is my cuddle baby and loves to love on me. She tells me that she loves me all of the time. I don't think I will ever forget that about her. What a sweetie!

4 comments:

Tami said...

Aren't you too young to have children that big?? They are so cute! I can't wait for Callie to really start talking. I am sure I will have a post similar to yours when that happens. I love the pictures on your other posts. I hate to say it, but you and Pete make great looking kids. Any more on the horizon?!?!?!?!

MattandSara said...

Hey! I just "found" you from my sister's blog. I was trying to figure out who "Trisara" was. Anyway, I've loved "catching up" with you and your family. Your girls are beautiful! Soren is so amazing with all of her swim team stuff and good grades! We need to get together sometime this summer and let our kids hang out.

TriSara said...

Tami,

No more kids. 2 is GREAT! Pete gets the snip for Christmas. I am waiting until then just in case we need the money from the flex plan for any emergencies!

tamandscott said...

Hey Sara! Your kids are so cute! I'm glad you are blogging!